For the last months, I’ve been working on an updated version of Designed for Use. It’s now available!
Among many others, the second edition includes the following amazing changes:
- Four totally new, never before seen chapters,1 bringing the total from 35 to 40!2
- Fixed all of the links!3
- When ordered directly from the publisher,4 the print version is now in full color!5
- Fixed spelling errors and other mistakes!
- Fixed images and updated screenshots!
- The table of contents is now actually useful!6
- You can now get the Kindle version directly from Amazon, and have it auto-beamed to your Kindle!
If you own the first edition of the book and bought it from the publisher, you should already have received an eBook of the second edition. If you don’t yet own the book, you can buy it directly from the publisher, or from amazon.com.
But Lukas, I hear you say, that sounds like five new chapters, not just four! True, but I also split one existing chapter into two, so there are four new chapter plus one chapter that turned into two chapters, which I’m not counting, because that would be cheating.
If you require a short url to link to this article, please use http://ignco.de/748